We’re creating a free legislation tracking fundraising toolkit for non-profits and other advocacy groups. It consists of graphics and case studies you can use in fundraising to use our legislative scorecard to help your followers track and share legislation.
We have high and low resolution versions of the graphics below for use on social media, websites, and on fundraising platforms.
Fundraising Case Study
We can also provide both a hosted and PDF version of one of our top scorecard case studies for you to distribute, which proves our scorecard:
- is checked by legislators before floor votes
- has caused legislators to reach out to the organization
- reduces time spent getting scores to the public
The Fine Print
This is a friendly legal reminder that these graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
Use them in fundraising campaigns for our scorecard.
- Alter these files in any way.
- Combine these graphics with any other graphics without written consent from us.
- Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by us of your product, service, or business.
- Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- Use these graphics to fundraise for anything but our scorecard software.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free legislation tracking fundraising toolkit!